Volume 27 of Policy Perspectives is now online and available in print, thanks to the dedication and hard work of the authors and editorial staff. Volume 27 continues the Trachtenberg School tradition of academic excellence through its publication of eight articles, two alumni interviews, and the best of the blog.
You can read the journal in its entirety here.
- The Real Winners in Aid for Trade: An Economic Analysis by Timothy Wolf Barham
- An Analysis of the Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic, and Treatment Benefit: Implications for the Healthcare of Children in Foster Care by Jae-Marie Ferdinand
- Reconsidering the Challenges of Earmarked Taxes for Highways by David Gellman
- Exploring Women’s Entrepreneurship and Poverty: Necessity versus Opportunity Motivations by Simone Hall
- Going Green with Policy Incentives: Comparing the Use of Subsidies and Taxes to Reduce Transportation Emissions by Miranda Hines
- The Merit in Performance Pay: How Changing Teacher Compensation Can Increase the Supply of Quality Educators by Emma Pellerin
- Medicare for All, One Organ at a Time: How Disease Entitlement Can Work for Diabetes by Eli Richman
- An Analysis of Equity Among Policy Solutions for Traffic Congestion by Ethan Steakley