Volume 28 of Policy Perspectives is now online and available in print, thanks to the dedication and hard work of the authors and editorial staff. Volume 28 continues the Trachtenberg School tradition of academic excellence through its publication of nine articles and the best of the blog.
You can read the journal in its entirety here.
- A Literature Review of using Mixed Methods in Development Impact Evaluations
- An Economic Analysis of the Reservation Policy in India
- The Naya Pakistan Housing Policy: An Economic Analysis
- The Invisibility of Women’s Unpaid Work in Gender Policies
- Paid Parental Leave: Comparisons from Canada, Germany, and Sweden
- Questions & Answers: The Migrant Protection Protocols and Immigration Courts in the United States
- Contrasting Relationships of Financial and Banking Oversight Agencies: Self-Funding Agencies Versus Appropriation-Dependent Agencies
- Dairy and The Dietary Guidelines for Americans: Time to Reassess the Evidence
- Applying Community-Driven Approaches to Rural Development and Women’s Empowerment in Afghanistan
Best of the Blog
- The National Guard: Another Argument for DC Statehood?
- Food Waste: How Leftovers are Choking the Planet
- Reforming Policing Institutions: A Closer Look at EndSARS and BLM
- Protecting Our Service Members: Sexual Assault Response Reform in the US Military